Thursday, May 5, 2016

Peer Review for Michaela Harrington

In this blog post, I will go over my peer review for Michaela Harrington

For this final peer review, I peer reviewed Michaela Harrington with her project being seen here. For Michaela's project, I made a copy-editing suggestion, specifically how she could use different phrasing in order to enhance her project. I believe that I was able to help Michaela through my peer review of her project because I believe that her ideas are very strong, however there are certain sentences that she uses which change the tone of formality that might take away from her credibility. I believe that if she were to rephrase some of her sentences, the audience would be able to look at her as a more credible source.

I used Professor Bottai's suggestion in class regarding the difficulty of writing a standard college essay for this final reflection project. Ultimately, the way to make this project successful for this genre convention is to be able to have the right tone where formality is maintained throughout this reflection. I admired her ability to allow her ideas flow so naturally from one to the next, it has a very good flow and I hope to have that in my project and in works moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment