Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Open Post to Peer Reviewers

In this blog post, I am going to leave an open post to peer reviewers for my rough draft.

The link to the rough cut of my project can be read here. At the point I am posting this, my rough draft is still being written and going through the revision process, and therefore the project is by no means perfect whatsoever. I am very much unsure about the content of my project, and would definitely appreciate during the peer review process for the peer reviewers to focus on the content of my project as much as possible.

Some major issues are that this project has not truly gone through any editing, especially with everything happening at the end of the year and the stress that everyone is going through in regards to finals. There has been a lot that has happened this week that has ensured this project has not gotten the attention it should. I am posting this early so if anyone is doing this, it can be taken care of completely and people can go through and tear the rough draft's content apart.

I believe that for the first time in this class, I am more worried about my content rather than my form. The form for this standard college essay is very good at this point, and if the peer reviewer happens to see something, if possible remind me however it is more likely that I am just focusing on the ideas at the moment because I believe myself to be rather secure in the form of the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment