Saturday, January 30, 2016

Cluster of Stakeholders

In this blog post, I will detail and reveal my cluster of stakeholders on my controversial topic of the Nightingale casting controversy.

Scott Maxwell, "3D Bar Graph Meeting." 12/25/2007. via flickr. Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic.
In my cluster of stakeholders, I linked out the 3 major groups that were effected by the controversy, namely the La Jolla Playhouse, the Asian American Performers Action Coalition, and the cast members of the show itself. I then linked out important main "characters" in each of those groups. Split off from each group and individual in red, I explained their relationship to the controversy itself and their opinions and bias regarding the topic itself. The cluster of stakeholders can be seen here.

No comments:

Post a Comment