Sunday, February 21, 2016

Brutally Honest Self-Assessment

In this blog post, I shall brutally reflect upon the project I turned in.

Zsolt Vajda, "Brutal." 10/15/2007. via flickr. Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic.
I believe that it is the best work under all the circumstances, however I did not do the best that I could have done in the world. I believe that I have worked very hard on it, however there are many edits that the blog asked for that I was only able to breeze through. I had to rush through many of the final edits for the paper due to other constraining homework, and while there were edits made they were not as many as I would have liked.

I do believe however that the major edits that I made from the meeting at office hours to this point were many, and I was able to get down the project from 11 pages to 6 pages of pure content. I believe that I have taken out all of the fluff of the content, and matched up with the quick reference guides' conventions very well also. I believe for the most part my time was very well managed until the very last minute, while I did the best I could and I believe I turned in a project to the best of my ability, there were unforeseen circumstances that I had to adjust to in order to ensure that this project would turn out the way I wanted it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment