Friday, February 12, 2016

Peer Review 2

In this blog post, I will discuss my second round of peer reviews.

GotCredit, "Learn." 3/16/15. via flickr. Attribution 2.0 Generic.
Here is the link to the draft for Coby and the rubric

Here is the link to the draft for Sofia and the rubric

I learned about the variety of different conventions that my QRG is currently struggling with, as it is a mix of both the essay conventions and the conventions of a quick reference guide. I saw how easy it is to involve the reader and how difficult it is as well, as there are a variety of different ways to do this. The top three problems with my project now is the lack of conventions, the awkward descriptions as an attempt to attract audience attention, and it's lack of organization. I plan on organizing over the weekend in order to ensure that my project is more concise and representative of what I want to do. However, also I believe my project has a plethora of material to work with, I believe that my project matches the content of what the project needs to accomplish, and that I believe it sticks to a very good explanation of everything. I will try to further elaborate on all of the context of my sources, and make sure my material is organized so it makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment