Sunday, March 13, 2016

Production Report 2

In this blog post, I will compare another section of my outline to the rough draft.

Outline Item

I am then going to analyze the work of how workshops are constructed by their authors. Due to my inability to experience one on such a short notice of time, I shall use videos published by professional companies on YouTube

Adaptation of Outline Item


The next genre that I am going to discuss is the workshop. To start off, I am going to introduce an interview segment with Dr. Barbara McKean where she discusses the advantages of completing a workshop as opposed to other forms of communication of information. 

Interview here

The main focus of the workshop that I am going to review is a workshop conducted by Broadway actress, Kristin Chenoweth and follow it up with workshops completed by Yours Truly Theatre and the British International School.

The above is a part of the script, and also inserted between the two sections is a segment of an interview with Dr. Barbara McKean. I decided that inserting the audio of the interview broke it up and allowed the audience to hear another voice rather than mine. I also inserted music in the background as well, to try and blend all these different forms of audio together. 

I was able to do it eventually, however adding the interview into the middle of the already recorded audio was difficult, and the music in the background can overpower McKean as well. This is something that I intend to fix for the final draft, and will be sure to make sure this turns out successfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment