Sunday, April 17, 2016

Open Post to Peer Reviewers

In this blog post, I am going to leave an open post to peer reviewers.

My rough draft can be seen here.

I am still looking of where to cut the clips in order to fit exactly what I need it to do. I have cut a lot of it down, it was originally over 40 minutes long and I have cut it down to under 20, and I am extremely proud of my work there. Take a look at the general ideas that I go through in the video, and possibly take a look at the script to make suggestions. This would be great help, as my ideas are in my opinion the most important.

I definitely need to go through and re-record the narration. There were a lot of difficulties in terms of figuring out how to use Windows Movie Maker, and I am going to go through and heavily edit the form in order to make sure that the video is far more seamless in terms of form. It needs transitions and credits at the very least to start.

I believe that I have enough material in the rough draft to be able to make a successful final draft. I do not think my problem is the lack of having enough material, I am just nervous about the quality of content. If possible, looking at the content and poking holes in where holes can be poked would be extremely helpful. There is much more work that needs to be done in terms of the ideas, and it would be greatly appreciated to have help in this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment