Sunday, April 17, 2016

Peer Review for Leah Crowder

In this blog post, I am going to go over my peer review for Leah Crowder.

I peer reviewed Leah Crowder, and the project can be seen here. For Leah, I selected a peer review based on form, specifically for her to focus on the genre conventions of a video essay. I believe that I was able to give helpful information to Leah because while her content was very good and the information is framed in a way to hold the attention of the audience, there were other aspects of the video essay conventions like the audio and video segments used that would be sorely missed from her project.

I incorporated my previous experience, specifically with the QRG and how the grade was dropped due to my reliance on text rather than the other forms of multimedia. If there is a balance that can be created early, then the project will improve that much more for the better. I could definitely take from her example of using the words to keep the audience engaged, instead of relying too heavily on the clips that I am using. She is very good at engaging the audience through her words alone, which is something I could use for my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment